Doing this thing and not tagging anyone because I don’t want to. :(
So that means no new questions! I know I’m boring.
Rule one: always post the rules
Rule two: answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
Rule three: tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule four: actually tell the people you tagged them
- What was your favorite anime of 2013? SNK/AoT most def.
- Do you have a New Years Resolution? Don’t die. Also graduate.
- Do you have a dream job? “Professional rich person.” — Sam. I like this answer so I’m keeping it.
- What is the longest you have gone without sleep? Without any sleep at all? Dunno? Probably around ~30 hours. I can’t go long without even 30 minutes of sleep.
- Which fictional character do you resemble the most? Any girl with long brown hair and brown eyes. So a good majority of them honestly, aha.
- Which of the four seasons do you most love? Winter in Fl. Fall for everywhere else that isn’t a hot humid mess most of the year.
- What is your perfect pizza? Extra pepperoni, extra cheese, and bacon. Mmm, bacon.
- Who would you like to see in concert? St. Lucia (again) and probably Magic Man. Both are going to be at a festival in Tampa on the same day as my graduation. :(
- If you had to move to another country, where would you move? New Zealand!
- What’s the strangest talent you have? Apparently I’m really good at purifying things in lab because I usually get high concentrations when I measure them via NanoDrop.
- Do you have any strange phobias? Fresh water (especially lakes), salt water, any water… Preprocessed foods and cramped, humid places. Communal water systems, cats, touching things directly on the bus, public restrooms. Pretty much everything because I’m scared of germs. Thanks microbiology.
- How was your day? Meh.
- If you had a magic wand that fixed anything, what would you fix? Depression and anxiety! And everything negative.
- What’s your favorite show/anime? I have a top 3 since I can’t seem to choose. Blood+, Jigoku Shoujo, and Ergo Proxy.
- Are you wearing socks? If so, what color? Fleshy.
- What is your eye color? Brown.
- What is your zodiac sign? Aquarius.
- What is the last meal you had? Fried rice, broccoli, and some spicy cream chicken at Sushi Chao.
- Do you know what you want to do in life (i.e., what do you want to be when you grow up?) PhD in something like nutrigenetics/nutrigenomics and then eventually a career in industry because fuck academia.
- What are some of your habits or ticks? I pick at all of my cuticles. I’m always moving. And I walk funny sometimes.
- Who is your favorite fictional character? Maerad from the Pellinor series. From a manga, it’d probably be the new Shiori from Six Half because idk she has this idgaf attitude that you usually don’t find in shoujo.
- What is your biggest erogenous zone? 10000000000x neck, right under the ears.
- Best thing that happened to you so far this year? 100s on everything in HUN4221? I dunno, it’s not really that exciting.
- One thing you like the most about yourself? I’m smart. I think.
- Any embarrassing stories? Uhh, well when I was like 11/12, I was playing Mancala with my bff. I was in a weird crouching position and farted. She and her sister heard, and they still tease me about it to this day. I guess that’s the worst? Man I’m boring.
- What’s the strangest thing on your bucket list? I wouldn’t consider this strange, but I want to travel through Asia (either by myself or with a friend) and stay at hostels and do things like that. It’d be pretty cool.
- Weirdest thing you own?I’m so boring I can’t even think of anything. :( I have a cockatiel who poops out eggs?
- Proudest achievement? Going to college.
- Favorite anime/show so far this year? Noragami!
- What are your dreams and aspirations? Graduate, get my PhD, have a good career, travel the world, have my own personal zoo of exotic birds and huge dogs, be happy, etc.
- Any pet peeves? Weird accents, people who chew loudly, people who talk loudly, people who talk a lot, unreliable people, and being lied to when it’s obvious to everyone that it’s a lie.
- Best and worst fictional characters? Best would be Tifa Lockhart ‘cause she kicks ass, and worst would be… Probably Four/Tobias from Divergent because idk for some reason he REALLLYYYY annoys me.
- What’s the most recent thing that made you feel feelings? Heroine Shikkaku. omg the feels of this shoujo. I cycled between crying and laughing every other page because the faces the heroine makes are ridiculous.
… I read a lot of shoujo.